Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Freedom Train - 5/5/2018 - 5/6/2018

This weekend we celebrate these great quitters:

DonnaMarie‌ has 50 days !!!!

Free2BU has 300 days !!!

jbliesmer has 1 year !!!!

aztec has 9 years !!! 

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

15d819dcb84b691cf177f5d97b546965.jpg

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
35 Replies

Congratulations to DonnaMarie‌ for those 50 days!  Free2BU has those well earned 300 days!  jbliesmer has reached that awesome milestone of 1 year !  And last but never least, a huge shout out to aztec for those 9 years!  Pretty impressive numbers this weekend.

download.jpg 

0 Kudos

I'd like to thank you all in advance for hopping on and riding along with me this weekend on the Freedom Train.  Anyone can join in.  The only reason why we ask you to sign up is so that we all can see the milestone you've reached.  Here it's shown every 50 days up to 100 days.  Then it's every 100 days up to a 1,000.  And then it's every 500 days.  So don't think sometimes we miss you after your 100 days thinking we should have mentioned you at 150.  We didn't.  It's just set up that way.

So let's start with a nice cup of latte to start our day.......

14329_post-2-21-13-a2.jpg

I'm Lori, your conductress, driving this train this weekend with 831 DOF

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations everyone!  Wishing everyone a great smoke-free week-end!  Thanks for the ride Lori - I am hopping on with 1,465 days!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Thanks for picking me up Lori.  I have been up early but I think I will take a nap when I get on the train.  Look at these numbers

Congratulations

DonnaMarie has 50 days !!!! I a very good milestone

Free2BU has 300 days !!! You are really rocking this quit

jbliesmer has 1 year !!!! Welcome to the 6% Club

aztec has 9 years !!!  Stand up and Cheer   Yay!!!!

I am on with 1197 Toot Toot

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thank you for picking me up Lori congratulations to you and everyone on board especially our awesome milestones being celebrated today hip hip hooray to each of you on your splendiferous quits YAY  DonnaMarie on 50 spectacular Smokefree days and counting WTG, YAY Free2BU on 300 spectacular DOF and YAY jbliesmer on your stupendous entrance into the awesome 6%% club YAY for 1 year of Freedom and YAY aztec on 9 fabulous Smokefree years and counting, I hope you are doing well, I'm here with 1391 days of Freedom and smiling for each and every Day WON for each and everyone of us.....

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

DonnaMarie has 50 days !!!!

Free2BU has 300 days !!!

jbliesmer has 1 year !!!!

aztec has 9 years !!! 

Congratulations, ALL!

Nancy

shashort

Good morning all! Actually made it in the AM ride. OK barely but I am enjoying the ride this morning. Congratulations to :

DonnaMarie has 50 days !!!!  Way to go on 50 days Hurray!

Free2BU has 300 days !!! You are looking good on 300 days of freedom!

jbliesmer has 1 year !!!!  365days = 1 full year and welcome to the 6% club. Woohoo!!!

aztec has 9 years !!!  Wow look at all those days of freedom. Wow!

I am riding 722 days close to my 2 year mark!  Woohoo!  Congratulations to all

JACKIE1-25-15

ChangoGrande

Congrats to all!!  And keep on keeping on!

jbliesmer How's the 6% club, Jaime? Give me a couple of weeks and I'll be there with you!