cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Sending Personal Messages Jittering

This just started happening a week or so ago.  When I click on "send direct message," the box comes up but it's moving slightly left and right in a constant jittery way.  I suspect it's a fault of something on my laptop or with some program malfunction, something may be failing?  But I just wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing the same thing.  Nothing else weird is happening with any other pop up boxes anywhere.

I can't take a screen shot because it's in motion.  I'd have to do a video.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
35 Replies

That has been happening to me quite frequently since day one.  I just move the page up as much as possible and throw darts to try and hit the bullseye.  

0 Kudos

Really?  How interesting.

0 Kudos

Something similar was happening to me last week. Not sending a direct message but scrolling up and down.

0 Kudos
Sootie

Nope---no problem. Haven't ever seen this particular issue.

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Peculiar. I’d like to see.

Mark

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

It isn't something you can see.  It is something that happens.  The screen shakes and is not in line that you can type your message.  I just wait until it clears itself up. 

0 Kudos

Raise your hand if this only happens after you have had a glass of wine or two...............

I haven't had wine in months. I was thinking about one today. Purple lollipop. The counting the calories keeps me alcohol-free.