cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Give and get support around quitting

Fee33

No smoking Not even a Thought Anymore ๐Ÿ˜

Haven't smoked since I left ex group I've been spending time with my family living life smoke free an loss alot of weight  I have loss weight with my new weightloss product I sell now I was 170 / 150 April 3-april 27 I loss that much weight if your interested in losing weight too message me are email me at [email address removed] are add me on Facebook! (Felicia Cook)I love y'all all missed y'all all I've been doing great without cigarettes I drink only water I don't even have to exercise but I do like to walk to the park  all I do is eat protein an drink water intake that's it with my weight loss product I sell invest a week in yourself for $25.00 that's it I've been smoke free since my quit date on ex I lost count i deleted the app off phone about how many days I've been quit smoking bc I don't need it lol I'm so great oh guess what I am no longer type 2 diabetic anymore   my product I sell help me with my arthritis an being diabetic all Natural Ingredients

Edited by @CommunityAdmin to remove email address. Please use Private Messages to share contact information instead of posting it publicly.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations on being smoke-free. Thanks for stopping by.  Hope all goes well.  Come visit more often to share your experience. 20 lbs in 24 days that is amazing.  Keep up the good work. .  

0 Kudos

I've been wondering about you.  I am so happy to hear you are still smoke free!

0 Kudos
elvan

FEE, it is SO GOOD to hear from you, have wondered where you were.  Sounds like you are doing GREAT!  DO spend some time here when you can.

Ellen

0 Kudos
toy

@Fee33 I just came on this post. Sorry I responded to an older one. Congrats on your transformation (https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/t5/Support/No-smoking-Not-even-a-Thought-Anymore/m-p/143299/threa...)  Way to go on quitting too!  Have you made more progress on your transformation? You're an inspiration! You should share your secrets in https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/t5/Exercise-Fitness/gh-p/exercising-health- 

Etoyah
~Smilin is my favorite
0 Kudos