cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

c2q

All Aboard! Freedom Train 05.04.18

Today we celebrate ALL OF US!

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
14 Replies
c2q

Good morning Exers! Sorry the train is so late this morning. Just in time for lunch though, right?

Today we celebrate ALL OF US! We're doing it! EX Freedom is the best!

c2q

tapas sound great for lunch. Please bring a few of your own to add to the festivities

And don't forget that tomorrow is cinco de mayo - olé!

Hi there!  Am I the FIRST pick up???  Wow!  Anyways... Congrats everyone!  Hopping on with 970 DOF!

Kristen

c2q

Hey kristen-9.7.15‌! Great to have you first aboard today. The train got a late start, but we're rolling now.

Hope you can stick around for some dessert.

Bree19

Well just in time for supper this side!  Thanks for picking me up Patti.  The train looks yum!  CONGRATULATIONS to all of us who are sticking to our quits one day at a time.  Have a great weekend everyone.  I've hopped on board with 430 Days of Freedom!

Bree19

c2q‌  I can ALWAYS stick around for dessert.

Pops

Thanks for the festive ride c2q‌, I just love all the different colors on todays' train.  I get to celebrate my 2 weeks milestone today with you and all the rest of my EXer family!  Woo Hoo!!!!!

Pops with 14 DOF & shouting it out for everyone to hear about it!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

JACKIE1-25-15

Whoo Hoo.  I am just getting here so you are not late lol.  Thanks for getting such a pretty train started.  Well, the food looks good also. Since you asked for us to byo tapas I decided to do this hook up.

I am starving.  Just got in from workout.  Toot Toot to all the winners with another day One.  YaY!!!

I am on with 1195 I think.  Toot Toot  

c2q

Wow! That looks for yum. And if anyone has any room left, there's always