Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Jennifer-Quit

All Aboard! Freedom Train 5-2-18

Today we celebrate:

Alice23‌ with 7 years!

Barbscloud‌ with 50 days!

cat52‌ with 100 days!

rbrown53‌ with 50 days!

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"  ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
52 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

pastedImage_18.jpg

And today we celebrate another big group of winners!  Congratulations to each and everyone of them!  Alice23 with 7 years - Just Outstanding!  Barscloud has 50 days already - time does fly!  Cat52 with 100 days - hope you will check in today!  And rbrown53 with 50 days - hope that you are doing great!

Freedom from smoking is a wonderful feeling!  If you are trying to decide, there is no better day than today to begin your journey to freedom from nicotine!

Hope that everyone has a great day!

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Jennifer-Quit

Jennifer-Quit

Jennifer-Quit

MarilynH

Thank you for picking me up on this stupendous Freedom Train ,congratulations to you and everyone on board especially our spectacular milestones being celebrated today hip hip hooray to each of you on your glorious quits ,yay for Smokefree living and yay for each and every Day WON! I'm here with 1388 DOF and counting WTG everyone.....

JACKIE1-25-15

Wow another day of winners.  Thanks for getting the train started. I know how much work is involved

Alice23 with 7 years!

Barbscloud with 50 days!

cat52 with 100 days!

rbrown53 with 50 days!

I am running late for my exercise class I will be back later for something to eat.  Have a great smokefree day everybody.  Toot Toot  I am on with 1193. 

0 Kudos
Roller831

I get so excited to see newer quitters with 50 DOF!  The more the merrier to join this little clan we have here!  Not only that, it is exciting to see Elders with more and more years which helps us youngers know it can be done!  Bravo to all celebrating today!  Per usual, I am in need of coffee.  You can never have enough!

Cheers to 

Alice23with 7 years!

Barbscloudand rbrown53‌ with 50 days!

cat52as you enter the TDC (Triple Digit Club) with 100 days

I am happy to be riding with coffee and 315 DOF!

E9 4-09-17.jpg

MichelleDiane

Congratulations to all:

Alice23 with 7 years!

Barbscloud with 50 days!

cat52 with 100 days!

rbrown53 with 50 days!

0 Kudos