cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jennifer-Quit

Evee

Well here is a new picture of my baby.  She loves her scratch pad with the ball.  Wakes me in the night sometimes playing with it.  I'll have to try and get a video sometime - but she is a little camera shy.  She has made a lot of progress being more sociable in the almost 4 months that I have had her but she can still be a little B word at times - lol - but so can I.  Share your pet pictures - all are welcome - we don't discriminate against any - lol

IMG_1341 (2).JPG

Tags (1)
22 Replies

Awe. So cute

0 Kudos
MarilynH

She's such a cutie pie Jennifer ,you've seen pics of my Samantha Digger Jane Hartley she'll be 15 on October 11th, her age is catching up to her but she's still got spunk and her sassy spirit, here's a pic from a month or so ago she's sleeping now so I won't disturb her Royal highness.  she just woke up and wanted to go out so after 4 tries I finally got a half decent pic of her .....

15251318007391192296178.jpg

Jennifer-Quit

She is beautiful and I love her name!  I need to pick a middle name for Evee!

MarilynH

We call her Sam for  short, we've had her since she was 6 wks old hummmmm what would be a good middle name for Evee? I'll be thinking about that    now....

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

So Sweet.

Mandolinrain

She i just sooooo puuuurrrrfect, Love her!

JACKIE1-25-15

Very Pretty

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

They do love those things where the ball goes around!

She is B E A U T I F U L and I just know you are a wonderful kitty Mommy!

She is blessed!

Nancy

0 Kudos
elvan

Hahaha, Bijou loves that thing and she gets Binx interested.  computer kitty.jpg

There she is on the lap top and then they are together.little loves.jpeg

Evee and Sam are beautiful.