cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Spring??

What happened to Spring??? Where did you go?? It’s 84 here in Chicago. Last week it was cold. Today it’s hot. I don’t like hot. I’m a Spring/Fall kind of girl and Spring totally skipped over us! I want my 60-70 degree weather!! I just turned my air on! Not happy! 

Vent over!

~Kristen 968 DOF

30 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

It has been crazy here - a weather roller-coaster.  I had to use my heat one day and the A/C the next.  We are in the 80's also - so the heater is probably off till November now.  Hope you find your Spring!

I think I should move to San Diego. I hear it’s spring like weather all year round.

elvan

I share that...it's 88 here today...90's tomorrow and the next day but Virginia is pretty notorious for a spring that lasts about an hour and then it's summer...stays summer until about an hour of fall and then winter starts.  I am not a fan of hot either.  My oldest daughter LOVES it and does not understand why I don't, she lives about an hour south of Buffalo.  It's 80 THERE today too and very windy.  She said she can't even work in the yard because the wind is so bad.  

Barb102

It’s 92 here in New Jersey it’s like August. I guess I missed spring?

Barb

JACKIE1-25-15

That is pretty warm for the 2nd day of May.  It is 87 in my neck of the woods. 

0 Kudos
AnnetteMM

It'll be back tomorrow, no worries!

spring-1210194_1280.jpg

I hope so! I hope it skips summer

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I need my laps!!!

0 Kudos

Heated pool Nancy!

It just started storming and dropped to 78 degrees. Keep going!