cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pops

I'm rusty....

I forgot how to find an establish friends on EX.     I so do not like how easily I can forget things anymore...anyway, a quick answer would be appreciated.

Pops 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies

It is called following not friends.  Remember? Step 7: Follow a Person The following function is intended to help people who you deem important to stick out from the rest. It serves two purposes. 1. To align similarly to the "Friends" functionality found previously on Elgg and 2. also to focus content delivery. Your preferencesdetermine how you get notified and it also influences how your EX Feed is populated.  Click the Following tab to see content for things(people, places and content) you're following. It actually works similar to Elgg, I suspect some people may have turned off notifications so they're not getting an email. You can adjust frequency to pick one that you're comfortable with.

Tyvm

I'll try it tonight.

0 Kudos

I find WD40 works on most rusty things.

Good morning Pops.  Have a blessed smoke-free day.

0 Kudos
Roller831

Good to see you, Pops‌!!!

0 Kudos
elvan

What a happy way to start a day...seeing you here again.  I get that "rusty" thing and the forgetful thing, sometimes I find it really disturbing but then I forget why I was disturbed.  

Happy Monday...finally the weather is going to turn into spring, right?  April showers and all.

Ellen

Hi stranger, we missed you, welcome back!!!

0 Kudos

Hi Daniela,

Yep, it's been awhile now....

Pops

0 Kudos