cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

annaaustin623

DAY 3!!!

I do not know if this feeling will last all day but I feel better today! still have a little brain fog and a little anxiety but I FEEL BETTER! Lets do this! I am so proud of myself! 3ifevdZ.gif

5 Replies
YoungAtHeart

GOOD for you!  See?  You CAN do this!

One day at a time. There will be good day and bad - but there were good and bad days when you smoked, too.

Keep going!

Nancy

AnnetteMM

YEAH that's what I'm talking about!  Shout out your victory!!  Be a happy winner!!

Go-You.png

elvan

You SHOULD be proud of yourself!  I had a doctor tell me that most of the brain fog after quitting smoking comes from the smoker forgetting how to breathe without cigarettes.  Take deep breaths in, hold and then exhale slowly.  Something that helps with that is blowing bubbles and it gives you something to look at...I find it very amusing.  It was suggested by a respiratory therapist when I was in pulmonary rehab.  If you blow too hard or too fast...you don't get any bubbles, it's a good reminder of breath control.

Ellen

annaaustin623

Ok so my super energy has drained lol but I stil feel better than yesterday so I will take it !!! On to day 4!

Strudel

You should be proud - what you are doing is such an amazing gift for yourself! Congrats to you! 

0 Kudos