cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AnnetteMM

Are we not doing points anymore?

Jump to solution

I keep getting notified about my "latest acclaim" but have been at the same number of points for like two weeks I think.  If we're not doing points anymore, the "leaderboard" is meaningless.  If we are still doing points, why hasn't mine moved at all?  Is it broken?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's been broken since 4/5 and is currently being worked on.  Once the issue is resolved it should catch up on the points earned.  Points that may have been given via badges may not be deposited.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

27 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

It's been broken since 4/5 and is currently being worked on.  Once the issue is resolved it should catch up on the points earned.  Points that may have been given via badges may not be deposited.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Okay thanks!  Good to know I'm not going crazy

0 Kudos

This is a question for Mark‌.  There have been problems with the points in the past.  We had a spell  of people giving away points and having them subtracted, not being added to the recipients and there was no way to fix it.  Since they don't actually represent a true tally, I ignore them.

jmho

Nancy

I'm with you Nancy, I don't pay any attention to them actually I forgot all about them until I read this post.....

I understand what you're saying AnnetteMM , I'll take a look when they show up too, awhile back they weren't working properly so I don't pay any attention unless they pop up like you're saying, Hopefully eventually they will working properly again hug or just get rid of them if the tech's can't get them working properly. 

0 Kudos

AnnetteMM, YoungAtHeart, MarilynH  I made myself stop watching them back when they stopped working a long time ago and feelings were hurt and I decided that I just am not going to scroll down that far on the page that notifies me that someone liked or found a comment I made helpful.  I know that there were a LOT of points that were not rewarded and they were never made up so I said...forgettaboutit.  Is that how that is spelled????