cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Breath, Just Breathe

Breathe in, Breathe out....  

You all remember how in love I was with my ex boyfriends son, right?  I had to bring someone to his classroom just now and I got the biggest, longest hug from him.  He ran up to me, wrapped his legs around me and squeezed my neck so hard.  He would not let me go.  It was the BEST hug!  I miss his hugs.  Trying to stop the tears right now.

Just Breathe.....

~Kristen 948 DOF

5 Replies
elvan

Oh honey, I DO remember how much in love you were with that little boy.  I am sure he misses YOUR hugs too...don't try to stop the tears, go into the bathroom and let them come out...then splash cold water on your face and yes, BREATHING is GOOD!

Love you , sending virtual hugs,

Ellen

elvan‌  I'll ruin my makeup!  Haha.  I wish I can adopt him.  I would do it in a heart beat!

MarilynH

Aaah sweetie I remember too! Here's another big cyber hug coming from me to you dear Kristen, you're still very special in this little boy's life just like he is to you and probably always will be xo.

YoungAtHeart

Just a thought - are you on friendly terms, now, with his Dad?  Would you feel OK to see him?  I was just wondering if you could be kind of an adoptive auntie or a Big Sister or something, and spend some time with him every once in awhile?

If not, I am so sorry for your hurt.  I know how much you both miss each other.

Sending a gentle hug and a loving hand to brush away your tears.

Nancy

We don't talk at all.  I've seen Dad twice since we broke up.  He has to come to my office for his son's IEP meetings.  Just a common courtesy Hi/Bye.  I think it's best just to have a clean break.  I don't want to confuse his son and it makes me incredibly sad to see the lil guy.  I like to think it was Gods plan for me to be the "stand in mom" while his birth mom got herself straightened out.  I believe she is more involved in his life now which I am happy about.  He needs his mom.

0 Kudos