Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

JACKIE1-25-15

Freedom Train 4/10/2018

Today We Are....

Shout your days of Freedom!!!!!!

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

Get your bags

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

We are on our way to Niagara Falls

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
67 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Get on board and celebrate your success!!

I am on with 1171 DOF

Mandolinrain

Thank you for this fine train Jackie!

Congrats to all of us for remaining true to our quits! Have a super smoke free day!

Heres some flowers for all of us to enjoy....think spring!

images-3.jpeg

MarilynH

Good morning Jackie, thank you for the pictures of NiagaraFalls wow, I was there on the Canadian side in Ontario Canada way back in 1983 that makes me old I was 23 at the time and even got on the maid of the mist anyway I'm on memory lane, congratulations to you and everyone on board with your awesome quit journey YAY for Smokefree living, I'm here with 1366 DOF 

JACKIE1-25-15

Come join us in the dining car.

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

We will start with a.......

minihorses

Hi Jackie!  Thanks for picking me up this morning.  I'm looking forward to today's trek to Niagra Falls!  I lived grew up about an hour's drive from there. I spent a lot of time on both sides of the border, before the days of needing a passport to cross the countries line.  Last time I was there was probably around 2005.  Such a beautiful, relaxing place.  I never went on the "Maid of the Mist" boats though.  Cold and wet was never my thing.  I'm glad to be aboard so make sure those coffee pots are running at full speed!

Julie  163 DOF

JACKIE1-25-15

Welcome aboard and thanks for coming.  Congratulations on 163 Days of Freedom.  With your talents you could help me focus on some points of interest while we are traveling.  I have never been therefore, this trip  is new for me.  So far so good.  I am still waiting for more passengers before we take off. Thanks again. 

JACKIE1-25-15

Thanks for joining us.  Congrats on 1366 Days of Freedom