cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

crjohnson53

5 Week update

I'm sorry but I have a problem figuring out where to go on this site just to post an update.  Anyway, happy to say today makes my 5th weeks and the urges have been less!  Can't wait for the dopamine to come back, hopefully all the way but I'll take what I can get!

Thanks to all for your support!!!  He Lives!

Tags (1)
8 Replies
Jennifer-Quit

You posted in a good place!  Congratulations to you on 5 weeks!  

JACKIE1-25-15

YoungAtHeart

Sorry - but you won't get the dopamine back - unless you MAKE it!  You can do that:  How to Increase Dopamine Naturally | Be Brain Fit - a lengthy but excellent primer!  (Notice I didn't say anything about smoking!)

Congratulations on 5 weeks of freedom!

Nancy

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Congratulations on your 5 precious weeks of Smokefree living and counting WTG, you are doing super fantastic with your awesome quit journey ....

0 Kudos
Giulia

Good for you on the 5 weeks smoke free!!!!  Discussions are a fine place for updates.  You currently put this discussion in the Newbie Quitters Group.  You could also just put it under Conversations.  Or you could post it as a Blog.  OR as a status update.  Most likely seen would be discussions and blogs. 

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

5 Weeks is Amazing congratulations.

0 Kudos
MichelleDiane

Congratulations.  How wonderful!

0 Kudos
elvan

Congratulations on what must be SIX weeks now, right?  We produce dopamine when we exercise...the more intense the exercise, the more dopamine is produced.  The dopamine produced by smoking was not naturally stimulated, obviously.  You can do this, you ARE doing this!

Ellen

0 Kudos