cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Celery ....Ready to pot

7C40A373-DA98-436A-8F02-BC26F6E8B187.jpeg

image.jpg

Just wanted to show you the roots coming from from the bottom of the celery I started in water before I potted it.

It is  way to early to plant an outdoor garden ( 24 degrees today) and I normally wait for a week after Mother’s Day to plant most things,...but This plant will have a nice start when time comes to transplant to garden.

Now I’m off....we are going to see The Eagles in concert tonight and stopping to visit grandkids on the way...need to go get ready. See you all on morning train!

Have a great day!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
7 Replies
Mandolinrain

Has anyone ever started peony inside from bulb?

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

No to your question. follow the leader.jpg

Following the leader Mandolinrain

Mandolinrain

Tg

They look fabulous JACKIE1-25-15 ! I need to start some more. We had temps in 70's today but snow lurking for Monday. Meanwhile I didn't have to babysit today so I got to clean out my garden shed and went and bought some seeds to start inside. Was so refreshing see the sun and open some windows if only for a day. I can't wait till I can actually start my garden. Oh did your celery have some roots started on it, I hope??? xoxo

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Yes it had roots . I did get to work in my garden weeded, fertilized and tilled.  Whoo Hoo.  Very Exhilirating.  I don't move as fast as I use to.  lol  Going to plant some seed in and out doors tomorrow.  Lord willing. 

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

I know, I don't move as fast anymore either, but am rather enjoying the slower pace

0 Kudos
Opidfght

Me as well but rather be slow as a tortoise than fast like a rabbit cause the slower you go the more beautiful  you can make your  gardens . The bones sure are aching  tonight

Mandolinrain

Cant wait till it warms up. New house we have has many possibilities and a lot of work ahead, but am looking forward to it