Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

Freedom Train - 4/7/2018 - 4/8/2018

This weekend we celebrate these great quitters:

NeedToBe  has 100 days !!!

Jeep has 200 days !!!

wlh has 400 days !!!

Eric_L.  has 3 years !!!! 

Hop on the Freedom Train and join this run for freedom! 
Cheer on your friends, shout out your own milestones … IT'S a PARTY!

"IF YOU ARE NOT RIDING WITH US, YOU ARE MISSING THE TRAIN"

ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!!!!

Eritrean_Railway_-_2008-11-04-edit1.jpg

Learn more about the Freedom train and its conductors.

Where can I sign up?

You can register for the Freedom Train.

Have a question?

Please feel free to address any questions or suggestions to Pir8fan (Tommy) or ShawnP at any time.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
43 Replies

Have we got some really outstanding numbers this weekend !!!  Welcome to the weekend version of the Freedom Train.  Here is where we clump two days into one.  Congratulations to NeedToBe  for reaching 100 days !!!  Welcome to the triple digit club.  Jeep has a very nice impressive number 200 days !!!  wlh has 400 days !!!  WTG.   And last but not least Eric_L.  has 3 years !!!!  You are an inspiration to us all.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and be sure to stop by tomorrow to shout out those days of freedom !!! 

I'm Lori, your conductress, with 802 DOF

elvan

Good morning crazymama_Lori‌ and thanks so much for  picking me up this early Saturday morning. I have to work today and I often miss the weekender because I don't get a chance to hop on board.  I have to admit that it might be TOO early for my brain since I have this deja vu feeling that I already congratulated a couple of these people, oh well, never hurts to get extra recognition, does it?

Congratulations https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/blogs/Eric_L.-blog?sr=search&searchId=c87a2c49-3d9f-4aed-a0db-ff2...‌ on three FABULOUS years, I am so proud of you!

Congratulations wlh‌ on 400 days (thought I did this yesterday), have a WONDERFUL Saturday!

Congratulations Jeep‌ on 200 days of freedom!

Congratulations NeedToBe‌ on 100 days and your entry into the Triple Digit Club (another deja vu moment).

However many days, weeks, years, or HOURS that you have been smoke free, you deserve to celebrate and know that we are all proud of you.  This journey can be seriously challenging at times but every milestone is worth recognizing.

I am boarding the train today with 1539 DOF,

Ellen

minihorses

Thanks for the ride Lori.  It's cold and wet so I'll be sucking down a vat of caffeine at the coffee bar today if someone wants to drop by for a chat.  I haven't been on the train much lately. I've had a weird schedule the last couple of weeks but I'm thankful for today's train.

A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE GOES OUT TO

NeedToBe on your 100 days of freedom!

Jeep  for your 200 days free!

wlh with 400 days !

And to Eric_L. for your 3 years as a non-smoker! 

CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!

clapping.gif

Julie 

160 days of freedom!

Jennifer-Quit

Congratulations everyone! 

So happy the week-end is here and I can get a ride on Lori's train! 

Hope that every one has a good one!  I need some coffee!

0 Kudos
c2q

WoW Lori! Really cool train bridge. Thanks for conducting for us this weekend.

Congratulations to these 4 terrific quitters ... why, it's the fantastic FOUR! Way to go, 

NeedToBeJeepwlh and Eric_L.! 

Thanks for riding, Ms. Ellen.  Always a pleasure to see you

0 Kudos

nice to have you aboard, Julie.  I've been looking forward to your post

0 Kudos

that coffee looks wonderful !!!

good to see you Ms. Pati