cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi,

Happy Saturday!!!!!!  Yesterday I went to market and got some turmeric for tea.  Also I had a Diet Pepsi and a cup of clam chowder.  

Glory in the new life EX has given us!!!!! We are free from the nicotine monster!!!!!!  No longer are we slaves of a drug!!!!!!!  We are finally free to be our selves!!!!!!  Enjoy it forever!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E.

5 Replies
JACKIE1-25-15

Good Morning Mike, Happy Saturday to you also.  Turmeric Tea is really good for inflammation.  I use it occasionally.  Clam chowder sounds good.  It is my Weight Watcher Weigh in day.  I am not looking forward to it.  I have to tell myself.  It is what it is until I change it.  Have a great day.  Hoping to see you tomorrow. .

0 Kudos
Deena-A-Yenni

We are no longer slaves.

0 Kudos
elvan

Mornin' Mike...I haven't made it to say that to you in a while.  Have a beautiful Saturday!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Wishing you a very peaceful and relaxing day Mike, yay and yay again for Smokefree living,

0 Kudos
Barbara145

Good morning Mike.  Tumeric and tea real good choices.  Diet Pepsi not so much.  Diet drinks increase the risk of strokes and a lot of other bad things.  Enjoy your day.

0 Kudos