cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

smorgy8513

How about ride share?

Has everyone planned on how they are getting from the airport to the ship for the cruise IN 49 DAYS!!!!!!

I think it would be cheaper to share a ride and FUN to start our adventure early.

Shawn gets in around 9:45 a.m., I'm in at 11:59 a.m.    I'm sure there are others getting in someone before noon or so as well.

We could grab a shuttle (or cab) and save some money.    Maybe enough for an extra drink or a memory (shirt?, cup?) from the gift shop.

What do you say?     Can we arrange this?

Post your arrival time and if you want to do this.

Let's do a count and see who is coming and what time you'll be in.......

Still smoke free!!!

Sharon (Smorgy)

0 Kudos
9 Replies
indingrl

Good to here from you Sharon and hope ALL of you have a wonderful time living NON SMOKER LIFE STYLE WOOOOOWOOOO CRUISE ON..... Keep coming BACK.

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

I am flying in on Wednesday - no reliable flights to get me there on time on Thursday.  Not really sure when the others are arriving.  But I am getting so excited!  Cannot wait to meet you Sharon!

0 Kudos
Sootie

I am sad : (

I will miss seeing all of you.......BUT HAVE A FANTASTIC TIME!

0 Kudos

I’m sad too Sootie

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

I will be arriving on Wednesday, will be leaving from hotel. 

0 Kudos
smorgy8513

What about everyone else????    I think Laura is coming in on Thurs....I'll reach out to her. but there are others going too, right?????

And then where do we meet for the exciting time when we depart????

0 Kudos
Michwoman

Hey everyone!!  Here is the list of attendees that I have so far. I don't get on this site any more so if you've posted here that you are coming, I haven't seen it. I am going to contact Julie at Carnival for information on several things, such as texting on board.  Also, Sharon and I both chose the "late" dinner choice. If everyone does that, we can all be together on Saturday.  Please send me an email michwoman@aol.com if you are not on this list. I'm going to try to fill Kathy's shoes with momentos and avatars! THANKS!

1. Jennifer Short and Shawn Piotrowski
  2. Laura Behan and Sharon Berndt
  3. Patty Sarafin  Karen Stolzman and Mary Ellen (not sure of last name)
  4. Rick and Sue Mihal
  5. Tommy Piver
  6. Stacie Henderson
  7. Mike and Kim Gregory

Maybe?????

Jim Ryan?

Jackie Knight?

0 Kudos
Jennifer-Quit

Jackie will be there.  I believe that Stacie has cancelled.  And I will be there also.

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

I sent her an email. PM