cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

ingenuenlove

NON-Smoker's Bucket List

YoungAtHeart‌ Inspired a thought that I thought I would put out there to our vast nation of "newly minted" and "seasoned"  non-smokers-

Outside of the obvious list of things you will enjoy as a non-smoker (breathing better, longevity and saving money)

What else is on your NON-smoking bucket list that you are looking forward to trying or doing?

• I am looking forward to running around my block without having to stop.

2599.jpg

8 Replies
YoungAtHeart

I am looking forward to being able to swim laps for an hour!

(I already took my once-in-a-lifetime trip to Europe - a present from my daughter.  I would never have been able to stand the airports, train and boat rides, plane hours if I had still been smoking)

ingenuenlove

I just experienced the airport terminal last week as a non-smoker and I felt cool as a cucumber-

that one off!

anaussiemom

Ditto!!  Real swimming, canoeing, rapids!   Yesssss.

GyorgyiM

I purchased a bicycle and am loving the ride ! No huffs and puffs for me anymore...This is my BIKE !!

Whoooooooooooooooooooo Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

700c Hyper SpinFit Men's Hybrid Bike, Red

ingenuenlove

What a koinky dink...I just go this one for Christmas

c77cae25-1c76-4944-b50b-45e4bc34f482_1_727386a48f1b3c779e21d2b579162860.jpg

0 Kudos
GyorgyiM

I have a rack on the back of mine as well....USE TO be for cigarettes and my lighter etc....but NOW it just carries my BEER !!!! 

LoL.....

AnnetteMM

I'm looking forward to traveling without worrying about hotel rooms (or cruise ships) that don't allow smoking.

elvan

I am looking forward to warmer weather and being able to work out in a pool...makes me SO HAPPY!  All of the increased activities that I would LOVE to return to are probably never going to be within my reach again because I did wait too long to quit and my COPD is relentless.