brittharsh

I am sick of being sick.....

Discussion created by brittharsh on Apr 4, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 19, 2018 by MichelleDiane

Good Morning Everyone, 

I quit 10 days ago and I am so proud of the way I have been controlling my cravings. I used a patch for the first week and then with Easter I decided that it wasn't worth buying them as well. The only thing is now I am ill. I have a horrible sore throat, I can't stop coughing, my nose keeps running, I break out in sweats and I can barely sleep. I know that these are usually withdraw symptoms but I haven't seen many people discussing them. There are many people that I have spoken with that say they just get moody and a headache; whereas I feel like I was hit by a MAC Truck. I am hoping I am not alone. I can handle the cravings I try to tell myself that it is mental and I can overcome anything mental, but this is physical and I am not sure how long I can keep this up. I was hoping someone could shed some light on how long this will last and what I can do to try to ease the symptoms, I have been trying to eat healthy and exercise but I can barely even motivate myself to get out of bed. 

Thank you everyone for listening to my rant, 

Hope you have a great day!

Brittany

Outcomes