cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

emilyt123078

April Gratitude ♥

It's April and the blossoms are peeking through those branches. Now I see pink, purple, yellow, green, red and orange and the blue sky. I'm thankful for April. It's a reminder of renewal, rebirth and coming up with new and creative ways to make our life better. It's not always been easy for me. I came from a family of addiction and I realized, through God's grace that we can make different choices for our life. I'm very certain that He is the main reason I'm doing pretty well in my quit. I feel His grace in it, but I also know that He's given me enough addictive memories to know that I have a choice in it. I'm thankful for that. I'm thankful that He has been helping me muddle through these often difficult days. 

I'm thankful for a place to talk about my addiction and walk with people that want the same for themselves. I think it's empowering.  

3 Replies
YoungAtHeart

I'm glad you found us and we can help!

Nancy

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Continue to be willing with gratitude and your journey to freedom with continue.

0 Kudos
elvan

emilyt123078  It's a beautiful time of year and it is made even better because we are not polluting it with cigarette smoke.  So glad you found us and are such a great traveler on this journey.

Ellen

0 Kudos