cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KTQeeyore

Is there a way to tell if you have already responded to a post?

Also, can you see who is active on the site at any given time?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
9 Replies

who is active, no.  on if you responded to a post, yes.  go to your profile and click activity, it will show you what you have responded to

Thank you Lori!   

0 Kudos

KTQeeyore Are you talking about other people's posts or your own? Or comments that appear on any post (yours/someone else's)?

crazymama_Lori‌ I assume is talking about KTQeeyore's Participated Posts .  You could do a Ctrl + F (Cmd + F for Mac users) on a topic and see if you have any comments on that particular page. However it won't show you comments on other pages of a topic.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

If I'm on the home page, Is there a way to tell if I have responded to other's posts (blogs, recent activity) ?

What do you mean about Ctrl + F?

0 Kudos

KTQeeyore wrote:

If I'm on the home page, Is there a way to tell if I have responded to other's posts (blogs, recent activity) ?

What do you mean about Ctrl + F?

No you don't see on the home page whether you've read something previously.  

Ctrl + F opens a little window in your browser to search the page you are on. So if you go into a post you want to see if you've responded to without scrolling through the whole post, you can type in "ktqeeyore" to see if you have responded to that particular post previously. If it matches then you have responded, if it doesn't match then you haven't yet.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

Thank you Mark!   

0 Kudos
Giulia

As far as activity, you can't see if they're currently on line here, but you can see when they they last logged in on their home page.  AND you can see the time of their latest activity (if they've done anything other than just read on site).

0 Kudos
Giulia

Go to your own page, then click on activity.  It will tell you to what and how many minutes ago you responded.  Or click on Content then on Participated (left side).

Thank you Giulia!   

0 Kudos