Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

JACKIE1-25-15

Mike n Atlanta Asking for Prayers

In case no one has posted

This is From his Facebook Page

My sister in law Mary Ann Pearce had a stroke yesterday morning. She is fighting for her life today at MCG hospital in Augusta. She had a stroke yesterday and they had to put her on a ventilator late last night due to a brain bleed and because they were unable to waker her.My family really needs your prayers now. Thanks so much in advance!!

31 Replies
freeneasy

Thoughts and prayers

Sootie

Mike.n.Atlanta‌    Oh Mike! You and your family have more than your share of heart ache. Please know my prayers for you will continue for healing and for the strength to endure what you must. May the peace of this beautiful season ease your heart and give you some comfort.

RachelMB

Prayers headed your way . 

Rachel 

Prayers for you and your Family, Mike! My heart is breaking for your pain! Big Hugs, Man!

Jennifer-Quit

Thanks for posting this Jackie -  I saw it on FB. Mike and his family are in my prayers.  

Thinking of you and your family Mike.

pir8fan

Prayers for you and all your family my Friend! You all have had more than your share of life’s woes! 

We are all here for you! Always!

elvan

Mike.n.Atlanta  Sending MANY prayers, Mike, I so hope that there is a good outcome.  You have all been through SO MUCH.  Sending love, hugs, and strength.

Ellen

YoungAtHeart

Mike.n.Atlanta 

Knee mail will continue to be sent.

Thinking of you,

Nancy