cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help editing profile.

Jump to solution

I'm new here, but in "edit" profile it only lets me enter a few things. Most notably I can change user name, first name, last name and email address. What am I doing wrong. Please help me do it right!
Thank you,
Ruby

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can update your First Name, Last Name and email address here. Once updated and saved you'll need to logout from the community for it to resync to the community on next login.

On our community we value our members privacy so we don't sync your first name or last name to the community or allow you to change the visibility.  Your username is put in the first name field and a blank space in your last name field on the community to ensure that you don't accidentally expose your private info. 

For the community we don't allow you to change your own username, but you can complete  this formif you would like yours updated.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can update your First Name, Last Name and email address here. Once updated and saved you'll need to logout from the community for it to resync to the community on next login.

On our community we value our members privacy so we don't sync your first name or last name to the community or allow you to change the visibility.  Your username is put in the first name field and a blank space in your last name field on the community to ensure that you don't accidentally expose your private info. 

For the community we don't allow you to change your own username, but you can complete  this formif you would like yours updated.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos