cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

crjohnson53

helpful info

I never could find the article I was searching for, but guessing it must have been on some other website.  Mainly trying to find out about the awful tingling and slight numbness in the my feet which goes up my legs and also hands and arms.  I still have this symptom and I recall it was talked about in the article I was looking for.  Read that it was an effect of quitting but wondering if it could also be anxiety or both.   Would appreciate any insight to this!  Also, it has now been 3 weeks and 3 days since quitting!!!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

This is the post that came to mind but I guess it was something else since I don't see mention of numbness or tingling. 

Did you use search to see if you could find it? The search is quite good on the site.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
bonniebee

It doesn't seem like a withdrawal symptom to me although we are all different .....I got lots of canker sores in my mouth in my first 6 months of freedom which as far as I know is not a typical symptom of withdrawal but is a symptom of stress .

Do you have back problems ? Tingling in arms and legs usually stem from the nerves coming from the spinal column ....I would check with your MD .

0 Kudos
YoungAtHeart

QuitSmokingSupport.com - More Nicotine Withdrawal Symptoms 

I think this might be the article you seek?  If not - try searching  for "tingling in feet and hands after quitting smoking" and a bunch of articles come up.

Nancy

0 Kudos