cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

karenjones

Gratitude

I just want to thank everyone who has supported me on this journey. I have 12 days and 12 hours under my belt. And I also wanted to thank the people who have allowed me to support them. That has meant so much to me, that I, could be of help to anyone. that has been tremendously empowering. Thank you so much.

Tags (1)
11 Replies
KTQeeyore

You can do this! Looking good!   

0 Kudos
karenjones

I have been very weepy the last couple of days. the first week I was so happy to quit smoking. I am still happy to quit smoking, but weepy. Maybe cause I am tired.  How are you all doing?

0 Kudos
Kimshine

I'm so proud of you Karen!

0 Kudos
KMC56

This is a great site...and the road to success!

JACKIE1-25-15

One day at a time is all we can do. 

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Congratulations on your precious 12 glorious Days WON and counting WTG, you are doing great, I remember my early days and weeks of quitting smoking my emotions some days were all over the place, I might be weepy one moment and maybe laughing or sad or mad about something the next moment I believe it's the withdrawals and relearning life without the crutch and it's quite a shift in our lives but it's definitely going to get easier and easier with time under your belt and boy oh boy it's so worth it to be Free. 

It may be a rollercoaster but it definitely gets easier with time! Keep stacking those Days!

CONGRATULATIONS on your wonderful quit! Hang in their, it really does get easier!!

ONWARD TO FREEDOM!!!

Chuck

MichelleDiane

Congratulations on those 12 days and 12 minutes (more at this point)!