cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

previously read info

Besides a lot of things written by Thomas, there was a long piece, I think by a woman, that I read when I first found this site and it was very informative!  However, I can't seem to find it now.  How can I go back to see everything instead of just most recent?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

I would use the search function and type in words that you remember from the piece.  Otherwise go to read the latest updates and you can filter by words that you remember or by date created, newest first or oldest first

0 Kudos

There are four elders who tend to be long winded!  They are Thomas3.20.2010, Chuck chuck-2-20-2011

Mandolinrain and me YoungAtHeart. If you click on these links, you can go to their page, click on "Content" and see all that they have written.  You might check https://excommunity.becomeanex.org/content?filterID=all~tag%5Bbest_of_ex%5D, Best of Ex.  Also, if you click on  the magnifying glass at the top right of the page and type in words you might remember from the piece, your search options will appear down the right hand side of the page.

Happy Hunting!

If you have a specific question, feel free to ask!

Nancy

0 Kudos
Giulia

Next time you find a piece of interest, just bookmark it.  (Top right side of the page under Actions.)

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can also go and look back at the things you recently viewed.  You may find it that way. Then you can scan through and try to find the username you are looking for. Not sure if it will go back to when you first found the site though..

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos