cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi all,

Happy Sunday!!!  And a happy Psalm Sunday!!!!  It looks like I just needed to clear my phone a few times.  I am getting around the site fine now.  Isn’t this an exciting week?  It’s the week of hope it’s self!!!!!

Due to there being hope, I am now off the nicotine!!!!!!  Thanks God!!!!!!  And thank you Becoming an Ex!!!!!!  Me I needed both.  All together, I got quit!!!!   But what a struggle it was!!!!!!  Namaste  

N. O. P. E. 

5 Replies

Good morning to you, as well!  

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Good morning Mike.  To me everyday is a day of hope. Enjoy Sunday Smoke free is the way to be. 

0 Kudos

Enjoy Psalm Sunday... I agree with Jackie, Everyday is Filled with Hope!!!!!

I FEEL TRULY BLESSED, TO HAVE SURVIVIED A STORMY WEEKEND WITHOUT TOBACCO.......

I must admit that a couple times, as hubby laid around watching TV...I could have went into the room

and Screamed at him! I didn't! He had fought the weather, to feed the livestock. Alot of what was keeping me

busy were things, he totally neglected, while I was in a warmer climate this past winter...If, tobacco had been 

here.... I think,I could have fired up, just because I was irritated with him....I kept telling my HALT and NOPE while

I picked away at a list.... I do not sit much, as it is too painful for my physical issues. Bad weather always 

escalates my pain zone....I have to keep moving with a purpose.........Concentration over the weekend was very difficult......A whole lot of new challenges found me, when I stumbled into No Man's Land! Prairie 48 DOF

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Congrats on 48 days of freedom.  I think you are amazingly honest with your journey, whether good or bad you are still staying close, hanging tough, learning about this addiction.  Two more days and we ride the train to celebrate your milestone.  Kudos. 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Happy smoke-free Sunday to you, Mike.  Hope lightens our hearts!  Are we glad our quit troubles are over!

0 Kudos