cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

mikecity

Good morning everyone

Hi, 

Happy Friday!!!!!!  It’s the end of the week and the beginning of the weekend!!!!!!!!  The urologist appointment went well yesterday.  I go back in a year.

Well, here we are learning to live life without a smoke!!!!!!!  For so long we were deceived!!!!! Now we see!!!!!!  Isn’t life great minus nicotine?  Namaste.

N. O. P. E. 

2 Replies

MikeCity- Happy Friday! Day 46 for me! I am doing better with this Quit than any of the past efforts! I think, it is because I found this site (accidental),prepared,studied and changed my general attitude before I Quit! I'M DOING IT!!! Now find myself in NML and alot of weird stuff ahppening. I'll blog it when I can!

How's your weather this weekend??? wherever you are??? 

Just asking because I'm inside listening to a raging wind with guts of 45mph,snowing and blizzard conditions.......

1st. time EVER for me to sit in a blizzard, 10 miles from town and not a tobacco product in the house.......

I'M DOING OKAY,SO FAR! We knew the storm was coming,so planned alot of inside jobs to get done around some down time.... Keeping me busy! How many inches of snow before torrow night is up for discussion...Each weather forcaster has a different amount! Anyway too much for this late in March! Sure glad the days of veing in unheated barns with Ewes and Lambs are gone!

Have an Awesome weekend.........prairie 46 dof

0 Kudos
mikecity

Hi,

We had about 7 inches of snow on Wednesday .  It’s to get warmer next week.  

I hope things go well for you in the blizzard.  It’s time for some Spring weather.  

Have a good evening.