AnsweredAssumed Answered

What YOU thinking about MOST

Question asked by indingrl.01.06.2011 on Mar 22, 2018
Latest reply on Apr 11, 2018 by anaussiemom

What are YOU thinking about the MOST? USING YOUR DRUG NICOTINE? Thoughts on YOUR NEW NON SMOKING DAY? I thought.... how can I HELP the next suffering nicotine addict to HOPE and BELIEVE this DAY will be the BEST DAY! To share a NEW THOUGHT.... CHOOSE to get a NEW MIND SET.... NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF OVER YOU! I think of others and pray for them.... NEW MIND SET.... thinking of others instead of playing the OLD STINKING THINKING reminiscing OLD TAPE OF SELFISHNESS THAT THINKS ME AND MY DRUG NICOTINE.... thinkibg about USING NICOTINE.... it was SUGGESTED to play the OLD USING MIND SET MEMORY.....to the END.... for ME... I USED NICOTINE 24/7 and TODAY..... I prayed and ask MY Higher Power who is GOD for ME and I ask for a NEW MIND SET just like MY Lord Jesus ....thinking ACTION LOVE.... sharing HOW I live MY OWN NON SMOKER LIFE by relaxing and enjoying ONE DAY AT A TIME BY KEEPING IT SIMPLE.... NOT ONE PUFF OVER ME! I think of ALL here.... STAYING QUIT BY HELPING OTHERS..... to NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF! Please take what HELPS and let go of the rest to be HELPFUL is MY only aim thank you and please keep coming BACK!

Outcomes