cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did my post go?

Jump to solution

I asked a question and wrote a synopsis of what's been happening but I don't see that anywhere now??

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

crjohnson53 

There is an autosave feature. Try going back and starting a blog, question or discussion again. Whatever you were creating start it in the same place. If you start the same type of content and it had autosaved it should ask if you want to restore your autosave. It may not have 100% of what you had written but close.  I looked to see if you had any draft blogs at it appears you don't.  So there might be something there but I just can't see it.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TW517

I don't see it either.  Mark‌ can you help?

0 Kudos

Not here.   May have timed out.  No normal but it can happen.  Hopefully you can give us the jest of your questions. 

0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

crjohnson53 

There is an autosave feature. Try going back and starting a blog, question or discussion again. Whatever you were creating start it in the same place. If you start the same type of content and it had autosaved it should ask if you want to restore your autosave. It may not have 100% of what you had written but close.  I looked to see if you had any draft blogs at it appears you don't.  So there might be something there but I just can't see it.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos