cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

minihorses

It Takes A Village

Stopping smoking is one of the hardest thing for most people to do. We all know it and we're all living it daily.  If you are on this site then you are considering, starting, or actively into your quit and this community will be your best chance of making it given all of the support of the members. But you have to be active in your own quits too.  TOGETHER we can keep ourselves and each other staving off the nico-demon.  We are all in this village together so we must take care of ourselves and each other! 

sam stop smoking.jpeg                              together we can quote.jpg

Julie

5 Replies
anaussiemom

16680_489568321095540_1841403005_n.png

Thanks Julie you are an inspiration!   Prairie 40 DOF

indingrl

Awe that is so beautiful Julie as YOU are also....in living ONE DAY AT A TIME TOGETHER WITH ALL HERE STAYING QUIT TOGETHER.... YOU JULIE as a BEAUTIFUL NON SMOKER... looks good on YOU JULIE....MY BELOVED RECOVERING FAMILY MEMBER and TOGETHER WE WILL STAY QUIT NO MATTER WHAT.... that is so TRUE... thank you Julie for reminding ME... to put OTHERS above ME... and for ME it is in MY Lord Jesus name amen please keep coming BACK 

IrishRose

It does take a village, and a village we are!

🙂

minihorses

Thanks all.  Through good days and bad days. having this community (our village) will help grow us into non-smokers!