cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Make a pledge trouble

Jump to solution

I would like to make a pledge, the instructions given on the home page are not helpful. The advice is to go to Latest Reply at the top of the page, but  there is no "latest reply" at the top of the page.  I see Home, MyEX, Feed, Conversations, Celebrations & Events, Groups, Expert Advice, Member Directory, Community Help, My Quit Plan and Ask a Question. There is no "latest reply" at the top of the page.  The second option, go to the pagination and click last page also does not work.  Why not just have a tab saying Make a Pledge. Why not make it easy for someone to make a pledge?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giulia

Click on the HOME page.  Then on 

Then...

Then

View solution in original post

9 Replies
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry for the confusion karenjones‌.  Top of the post.  Not top of the entire page. See below.

pastedImage_1.png

I'll check out the pagination and find out what is going on.  Thanks for letting me know.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

karenjones

I clicked 

pastedImage_2.png

and it took me to top of page 15 ( The Daily Pledge March 2018 ). It did exactly what it was supposed to.  What did you experience? What browser are you using? What device are you on?

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,  I was looking at the top of the page.  Sorry, karen

0 Kudos

thanks,  I did find pagination at the bottom of the page. 

0 Kudos
Giulia

Click on the HOME page.  Then on 

Then...

Then

Thanks, I found it. just a bit frustrated I guess. from not smoking.  thanks for your patience.   Karen

LOL. Been there, done that. Glad to have you here. 

0 Kudos