cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Giulia

SkyGirl Sends Love

I’ve recently been in touch with Sky SkyGirl  and she’s going through a tough time healthwise.  Has a bout of MRSA. That’s why she hasn’t been active of late.  (Though it's not as bad as it COULD be, she said.)  But she wants everyone to know: “my absence is NOT because I smoked!!!!:  (Like would we ever think that of her??!!!  NO.)  "And that I miss my EX family dreadfully. I have good days and bad days. When I’m feeling stronger, I will write again on EX. Please give my love to every single person I know on EX.”  She didn’t ask for them, but prayers wouldn’t hurt.

As far as the West Coast Reunion, she was thinking in terms of October.  Said air fares are cheaper and hotels aren’t jacking up prices.

We love you Sky. May deep healing be yours soon!  There are a lot of newbies who need to get to know you! 

PS:  She's going back to work tomorrow and has a layover for 32 hours in Sacramento, starting late tomorrow afternoon - if anybody there wants to meet up with her.

15 Replies
ShawnP

I had talked with her too. She will be okay again in a month or so and said, " you can't keep SkyGirl down".

Saying a prayer for you, Sky!

0 Kudos
MarilynH

Thank you for letting us know, I'm sending up good thoughts and prayers for you SkyGirl that you keep getting better and better each and every day we miss you XO. 

0 Kudos
indingrl

Dear Father in MY Lord Jesus name I ask and pray for skygrl amen

Mandolinrain

Thanks for letting us know G .

SkyGirl , your always missed here. Feel better and come see us when you have time  Prayers for healing your way.

xoxoMissy

0 Kudos
Kimshine

Sending prayers to Skygirl.

I will never forget how sky and joyeuxencore took me under their wings when I first came here 5 years ago.

Both beautiful souls!

shashort

I have been thinking of Sky lately and was hoping sge was alright as I usually seen her on facebook.  Thank you Giulia for letting us know   Hugs to  you and we love and miss ya Sky.  Sending prayers your way for speedy healing,

elvan

Giulia‌ Thanks SO MUCH for updating us...SkyGirl‌ you KNOW you are missed and WE know you can't be kept down.  We are all looking forward to hearing from you and knowing that you are better.

Sending love and healing hugs.

Ellen

bonniebee

All my love and prayers go out for our Skygirl ! Get well soon !

Strudel

Thanks so much for this information Giulia! I will definitely keep her in my prayers. I have missed her so much!! California in October sounds great - don't forget SkyGirl - the offer to help still stands. Feel better very soon - we all love you! Thanks again Giulia!