cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
indingrl

Do you move your body?

I try to move MY body everyday by getting up and praying and asking MY Higher Power who is God for His HELP....  I pray and ask to be balanced in ALL areas of MY Christ Jesus lifestyle in MY Lord Jesus name amen for ME.....IF you dont know the Lord Jesus as YOUR personal Savior and Lord....please just get a Bible and read it for yourself....don't just believe ME.. it was SUGGESTED to read in 1 Corinthians Chapter 15 verses 1-4 and in Romans Chapter 10 verses 9-10... just believe its that simple .....please take what helps and let go of the rest to be HELPFUL is MY only aim thank you... I look at this DAY only and put as much into MY recovery from NICOTINE as I did into MY using... I used EVERYDAY and at the end of MY using NICOTINE...I was sucking on 50 death sticks a day! It is only by Gods grace I live NICOTINE free today and exercise by walking everyday and in the beginning I would stand and walk in place for about  2-3 minutes everyday as SUGGESTED by Leslie Sansone a teacher of exercising on fitness channel and it was all I could do at that time MY weight was 275lbs-I now weigh 203lbs now...yes it had taken ME along time to lose weight and KEEP it off and I am Gods miracle because I have HAD eating disorders ALL MY life....I thought using MY DRUG OF CHOICE NICOTINE would keep ME slim... it doesn't... I lied to MYSELF just so I could keep USING MY DRUG OF CHOICE NICOTINE....MY Lord Jesus has changed MY OLD habits into NEW habits like... eating in moderation by CHOOSING healthier foods and no extra salt since 2005 and try to walk each day since 2010 and then on Jan 11, 2011 MY Lord Jesus gave ME a cold turkey quit... I started on this site in October of 2011 the date on MY intro page is wrong... I was here reading the blogs and using NICOTINE.... I quit and then used and quit and used... I would get down to 2-3 death sticks until I was at the END OF MY trying to quit on MY OWN MY WAY it wasn't working so I prayed one night on MY knees.... Dear Jesus if you don't take these cigs from ME I will use them until I drop dead in Jesus name amen and the next day MY Lord Jesus blessed ME with a cold turkey quit and each day God breathes in ME and I have been coming here continuously almost each day given to HELP the next suffering NICOTINE addict to HOPE and believe IF they take the SUGGESTIONS given here they can STAY QUIT and I believed those here STAYING QUIT NO MATTER WHAT that I could STAY QUIT too with ACTION on MY part with a NEW belief and hope and I will TRY to keep an OPEN MIND to learn from them and to CHOOSE a NEW way and so I joined the WE and UNITY of EX support group....NOT ONE PUFF OVER ME and TOGETHER... the WE not I has really worked by educating MYSELF and to receive and get strength experience and hope by taking ALL their SUGGESTIONS and live one second minute half hour hour day at a time with support from ALL here STAYING QUIT in MY Lord Jesus name amen

Labels (1)
4 Replies
anaussiemom

We are all stronger then we think.  With God helping us work thru it. 

Thank you.
Hugs.

0 Kudos
elvan

indingrl‌ I work out five days a week, work a job one day a week, and fall over on Sundays.  I keep my body as healthy as I can considering all of the damage that has already been done.

Love,

Ellen

0 Kudos
Eyes65

Thank you!!!  You are awesome!!!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Just reading this again for the second time. Thank you for coming here and making a difference. 

0 Kudos