cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

emilyt123078

It's Thursday, do u know where ur brain went?

Still smoke-free, but also brain-free. I feel like I should write everything down or record everything....Something needs to be done.  Okay, that was my vent for the day. Return to your regularly scheduled program.

Tags (1)
9 Replies
Giulia

Well, you sure haven't lost your sense of humor!  And that'll keep ya sane!

JACKIE1-25-15

It is going to be okay. Hang toughl, stay close.  The best is yet to come if you NOPE.  I had to write things down before and after I quit.  Now I have to remember where I but the note. 

YoungAtHeart

Well said!

I went through a "I don't care enough to exert any energy on this" stage.  I had a trip to the beach planned, and just threw stuff in a bag and took off.  Was THOROUGHLY annoyed I didn't have most I needed!  Had to even buy a toothbrush, of all things!

This, too, shall pass.  Just hang in there!

Nancy

GyorgyiM

This too shall pass................................Smiles

Lol...kinda true, how does anyone know if they are thinking inside or outside of the box?

MarilynH

It's going to easier and easier with time under your belt, hang onto your great attitude and your wonderful sense of humor....

0 Kudos
elvan

The First Edition : Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In) - YouTube 

He found HIS brain in a brown paper bag...couldn't help thinking of this when I read your blog.  It WILL get better.

Ellen

emilyt123078

Perfect song for a perfectly imperfect brain day. 

missellen

LOL!  My husband and I quote that song to each other all the time!

elvan

It is one of my favorites and I have felt that way MANY times!  

0 Kudos