cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Giulia

Questions

Here are a couple of questions:

1. Can a person respond to a post in a group without joining that particular group? (There are SO MANY.)

2. I was told of the existence of this site by a friend (didn't hear the commercial). Is there a home page or somewhere here where an "Ex Plan" of some kind is presented? A concrete concept of what to do or not to do?

3. What are "friends" on this site. If someone invites you to be a friend and you accept - what does that mean exactly?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Giulia

Just figured out the answer to question number 2.

Go to http://becomeanex.org/ (where I must have gone to start out with, but once in the community forums there seems to be no way back) and click on Do the Ex Plan.
0 Kudos
Jaded

I'm not 100% positive since I didn't really completely try this out but if you are on a groups home page and click on the "Start a New Discussion" a box will pop up and ask if you would like to join select Cancel and then you should still get the page where you can post to the group.

Also as far as the "friends" I believe that means that the person will appear on your friends list, and I believe you can only send your "friends" private messages, you will see

under your friends name whenever they have started or added to a discussion
0 Kudos