cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mandolinrain

Share your Art with us!

I work with many different medias in my little studio but this is my favorite, Reverse Oil Art.....Painting backwards on Glass that dates back to early renaissance period. I use mirror to see what I'm doing and in this type of painting you paint detail first. If you make a mistake...you cannot fix it like you can on canvas with oil. It has taken many years to perfect, for me anyway.  They sell just about as quickly as I can produce one. I have sold many prints of this first one.

FullSizeRender.jpg

As you can see, HORSES are my favorite subject ( I wonder why ,lol)....but truly all animals. I have done several Pet portraits . I will share some of those later.

FullSizeRender.jpg

three kings reverse oil.jpgThis was the first one I ever did. The local paper did an article on it. I can't wait to get back into this, but grandma duty has kept me pretty busy. I am hoping to start another one in a few weeks. They take along time to dry and are done in layers.

Okay, I showed you mine, now calling all artist on EX...you show me yours!!!!!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
444 Replies

Beautiful!  I just put my art work on your other blog but I will be more than happy to share it here too!

Horse.jpg

Stick.jpg

Teeheehee

Mandolinrain

Me sees some hidden talent

BHnCA

I love these❤️

0 Kudos
DonnaMarie

I sew and paint rocks. Yep. I paint rocks. 

101 best Kindness Rock Painting from a non-artist - http://thekindnessrocksproject.com for more info... 

My sewing is here:

http://www.scrapstitching.com

I work hard to keep my hands busy!

Mandolinrain

Lovely !!!

Giulia

LOVE the vest, Donna!  And the marbling on the rocks!!!!!!  

I saw a website on the back of a van yesterday and when I got home I looked it up and it was a company that paints rocks. All kinds of rocks. All kinds of themes. Very interesting story.

ABOUT US 

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Just saw this and went to that site but could not find any pics of rocks they paint???

0 Kudos

there's a tab called store

0 Kudos