cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GyorgyiM

I DARE YOU

TO DO SOME FORM OF EXERCISE "EVERYDAY" 

Share your daily achievements and progress...Let's share a healthy body and mindset together....

WHATEVER IT TAKES......JUST DO IT !!!

8 Replies
GyorgyiM

It's just a bad day not a bad life, believe you can relief stress with these natural ways. For this month of march

GyorgyiM

Ophs!  didn't realize there was already a group open with this topic......

Guess I'll just hang out here for awhile and talk to myself......chirp,..... chirp,...... chirp.............

GyorgyiM

#CFPics #funny

0 Kudos
TW517

Unfortunately, that pic is me for the foreseeable future.  I've been an avid exerciser for 45 years.  Not the 3-5 times a week for 20 minutes type, but the 7 days a week for 75-120 minutes type.  Six weeks ago, I decided to step up the intensity to try and burn off the last few pounds I had gained from my quit.  Big mistake.  Apparently, intense exercise and men taking a statin for cholesterol don't mix well.  I now have something called myositis, and cannot take more than a few steps without severe pain and cramping.  Doc says minimum of weeks, and probably months before I can workout or exercise again.  And never again with any great intensity.  It really sucks getting old

0 Kudos
GyorgyiM

Noooooooooooooooooo.......your NOT getting old !!

Our bodies are just adjusting to years and years of existing....Some things ware down, so we have to adjust "our" routines to compensate, but we KEEP on and do what we can. I had to change up my work out routine several times till I discovered what my "nitch" is so that I didn't hurt or strain myself, and that's not easy for someone who use to 60  to 90 lbs preacher curls at the gym.

Can't do squats anymore (knee surgery), have to be careful working out my Pec's, due to over straining the muscles...and these were just a few of my obstacles. I was determined to find a way or ways to undermine these new scenarios of physical change. Which I have.....I use stair steppers at my work desk for my legs and butt, I use bungee chords for my biceps and shoulders, I use loop bands for my waist and hips, and I use beer for my abdomen. WHOOPS, did I say that out loud? LoL

Just "doing" makes me feel great because I am STILL MOVING and muscles NEVER forget!!!

Miles of Smiles.... ( good for the face muscles!  )

GyorgyiM

maxine jokes on aging | post a maxine cartoon i found at maxine com i loved this one working ...

0 Kudos
GyorgyiM

Hehe

0 Kudos