cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

anaussiemom

Low Carb Cheat Sheet

Anyone got the munchies?    From stopping smoking!! 
A little help, to avoid some extra pounds maybe.

27336355_999987286825047_5666820860187340357_n.jpg

Tags (1)
2 Replies

great list.... I always did eat alot of these types of snacks.... I need lots of protein and keeps craving low key or away........yippy! how are you doing sweetie???? I'm up north at main home... A foot of snow on ground and cold. Came from 90 degrees in South Tx. Trying to do regualr cleaning,laundry,catch up stuff. while protecting my Quit,slipping in some dental and medical. Restocking house and getting organized for the Big  Spring Cleaning. Once nice outside,I usually am out there........I had difficult time staying connected to group while making the 4 days to get here.... I could read but not post easily with phone. had pc now! Yippy! Staying super busy,sleeeping well and cravings have been few. Try not to think about NML showing up sometime soon....prairie 34 dof

anaussiemom

Congratulations on your 34 days.

I'm ok.  Its very tough.  Although weekends are bit easier for me hubby is home and I stopped smoking around him a couple yrs ago.  But Monday coming, eek.   Hangin" tight to my commitment  to self.  You have lots of snow??/ I would love one more big day of snow. maybe it will come

0 Kudos