cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Pledge, Bonfires and Quit Celebrations: Traditions born from the members

spunkie

BRIAN has danced his way to a ****** 1 YEAR QUIT ****** CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S DANCE IN THE STREETS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Bud what can I say ... Congratulations is just a start of how I feel you have danced this dance to one year. I am sure it is a life time dance for you .. and because of all your support we will all be dancing our quits with you . Thanks for all the support !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let the dancing begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
spunkie

Your the one who taught me the dance all I am doing is following ;... So you must be a good dancer ...Lets Dance !

0 Kudos
edith2

Glitter Text
Make your own Glitter Graphics

Photobucket
0 Kudos
brian39

Wow just want to say thank you to everyone. Its been a long road in someways and in other ways it has gone by so fast. All I know is that Im happy to be were Im at today. There is real freedom in a quit and if your willing to work your way through you can experience with me. Im beginning to thank that I might be a good dancer after watching everyone here dance. Thanks for post Spunkie. You Rock.
0 Kudos
courtney10

I've got on my dancin' shoes!
0 Kudos
chrissy5

CONGRATULATIONS BRIAN 🙂
0 Kudos
Carenda

Congratulaitons!!

Rockstar
Myspace 2.0 layouts

0 Kudos
courtney10

This calls for a real celebration! Enjoy dinner this evening in the non-smoking section!
0 Kudos