Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Amy436

Feeling like fever but no fever

Hey beautiful people 

how are you all

i need to discuss this point I m feeing like fever means high temperature when compare to normal temperature

but when I checked in thermometer my body temperature is normal

is this a withdrawal symptom because when I visited doctor he told me it’s a withdrawal symptom and now is 75 days without smoking or any patched going strong but this kind of changes in my body are making me go crazy kindly help me by advising

thank you

3 Replies

CONGRATULATION on 75 smoke free days!!

I know that quitting smoking can cause a variety of changes in the body that may manifest itself in different ways, both real and imagined. If you've already been to the doctor about the symptom and he's OK with your health, then it probably is a symptom. I'm no doctor so I can't advise you in any way but to say what I think.

This is an incredible site for information and support. Please keep checking. Others will post with better information, I think. In the meantime, try getting acquainted with the site. I look forward to hearing of your continued success!!

ONWARD TO FREEDOM!!!

Chuck

0 Kudos
Giulia

Can you perhaps describe the feeling a little more in depth.  When I have a fever I usually feel dizzy, face is hot, or I have chills and can't get warm.  Feel a little fuzzy, like my brain isn't working quite right and can't focus well.  What are you feeling?

0 Kudos
elvan

Are there any other symptoms, Amy?  I am lost, like Giulia‌, I usually have chills alternating with sweats when I have a fever...I also feel intensely sensitive, emotionally.  I have never heard of this as a symptom of withdrawal and, to be honest, I get a little annoyed when everyone puts all of the symptoms of EVERYTHING into the same basket.  It's like telling every woman, "it's just stress."  I don't know how old you are so don't know if this could be hormonal.  Does it happen at the same time every day?  Does it happen every day? Do you have a recurring headache or joint pain?  

Ellen

0 Kudos