cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Looking At The Sun

No matter what you tell people, no matter how you try to convince them not to, some people are going to look at the sun.

eclipse2.jpg

We'd surely like to see you succeed and if you'll listen and convert to nonsmoker-ism you can succeed the first time. 

Look at the testimonies of those who have posted recently who had quit many times before and come back with their 3 and 4 years of freedom. They know they found their success after they came to this place.

Yet, there will still be those who put sunscreen in their eyes with the hope that will help them quit.

Wake Up And Live!

Tags (1)
4 Replies
indingrl

May God bless you double Dale for your TRUE LOVE DEEP INSIDE of you that KNOWS and SHARES the WISDOM that NICOTINE will take OUR lives IF WE CHOOSE...MY SELF WILL RUN RIOT to keep using MY way and not take the experience of those WHO DID IT THEIR WAY AND LOST...I pray to keep an open mind and learn from MY mistakes and to learn NEW ways to RECOVER with you and all those here STAYING quit no matter what.....I was BLIND and now I see... I am a RECOVERING NICOTINE ADDICT ONE DAY AT A TIME LEARNING FROM YOU MY BELOVED BROTHER... thank you for teaching ME to keep an OPEN MIND and keep on keeping on with ALL here MY NEW RECOVERING FAMILY! I thank God for you Dale and ALL STAYING QUIT TOGETHER IN LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER... NOT ONE PUFF OVER ME! NOT ONE PUFF EVER in MY Lord Jesus name amen please take what HELPS and let go of the rest to be HELPFUL is MY only aim thank you. 

0 Kudos
elvan

I looked at the sun many times...I LOVE this analogy.  Sunscreen in their eyes, LOL...probably true but still hilarious.

0 Kudos
Sandy-9-17-17

Love this Dale!  What a great way to view it!  

0 Kudos
Mandolinrain

Perfect and timely as always , keeping my sunglasses on, lol