cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

minihorses

How many countries?

I know this site has many people from other countries as well as the U.S.  I'm wondering what countries the people on ex are from or currently reside in?  I don't want personal information, names, towns, or anything else, just the country of residence to see how far this 'family' extends.  Please write your country on the list and PLEASE make sure your country name IS NOT  on the list already before adding it.  Lord the site admins would have my butt in a sling for clogging up space I'm sure (I was a site admin on a site for a while and I know how things can get bogged down.)  I'll start with obviously:

1.  USA 

30 Replies
anaussiemom

Uranus.

minihorses

I love you Kim, you always make me laugh!

Mandolinrain

Isn't that a Planet? LOL

Lisaml

USA  (good idea);-) this should be fun!!! 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

minihorses

Nope, you're not clogging up the site.  If it's a distraction from smoking that's not a bad thing.  Yes, some order is important so being organized is important.  If there were three different posts like this on the same subject then that wouldn't be good.  This is why I suggest searching before creating a new topic, as it's better to join a topic already in progress if it's on-topic as you already have an audience and you can grow it even more. This is especially true if it is a discussion or question, as those show back up on the home page every time there is a comment

If you want to see some of places people are from you can check on the Member Directory which can filter by location. It only shows people who indicate their location however.

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team
minihorses

Thanks for the info Mark!  I didn't know that part of the site existed so I will definitely look there before I add a thread.  It saves me time as well!  Have a great Hump Day! 

CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

minihorses wrote:

Thanks for the info Mark!  I didn't know that part of the site existed so I will definitely look there before I add a thread.  It saves me time as well!  Have a great Hump Day! 

Oops I should have put a link for search. It's up in the upper right by clicking on magnifying glass or going to the search page.

Mark
EX Community

EX Community Admin Team
0 Kudos
CommunityAdmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can also find people with your same exact quit date. I recommend putting the day before your date and the day of your quit date as it seems to find people easier. If they are members of a the community and their quit date has synced over to the site you should receive some results.

Mark
EX COmmunity Manager

EX Community Admin Team
Jennifer-Quit

These are some quitters outside the USA that I can think of - I will mention them and maybe they will drop by and shout out their country.

agthornton007

Bree19

Christophina

linda.mustafa

MarilynH

Christine13