Give and get support around quitting

HELP¡!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?...

Anyone  Out There¿¿?????

15 Replies
Lisaml

I'm here!!;-) 

0 Kudos
Lisaml

Prairie.... hey lady... you still around? 

Hoping all is okay with you.

0 Kudos

I am here and hanging on.    Talk me down . 

Lisaml

See your other thread.;-) 

smoking is NOT going to help any of those frustrations. 

All it does is add another layer of "suck".

uou know this. 

Would it make you feel "ahhhhh"  for a second? Nope. 

This far into your quit, you would be like a preteen trying a cig for the first time. GROSS. Sweaty, dizzy, stinky. 

Smoking NEVER solved a problem in your life, any more than it could eradicate a source of frustration. It has NO FREAKING POWER. And certainly no power over determined badass women like us! 

Now. Go draw a bath, or stick your head in the freezer, eat some cake or something sour or spicy. Sing. Cuss. Yell. Go to bed. 

do whatever you need to do to pass this day. 

I promise, you'll make it. 

gottastop2

NOPE, NOPE, NOPE!!!! Not one puff ever! Hang in there 

JACKIE1-25-15

There is NO reason to smoke.  Breathe.  Get busy, with your hands, clean a closet, a drawer. shred papers with your hands.  Breathe sing, laugh.  You have come to far to turn around now.  It will pass, just breathe and let it go.  Suck on a lemon, straw, chew toothpick, drink water.  Read.

JACKIE1-25-15

Write down why you want to quit and keep it with you.  Whats in your tool kit.  Coloring Book?, Crossword Puzzle, Game, Chewing Gum, Licorice, cinnamon sticks, cough drops, tea, chipped ice?  Book.  Think how great it is not to smoke. NOPE will keep you free no matter what.  This will pass. 

MichelleDiane

Hey Prairie, how are you doing?  I just read your post.  Thoughts are with you.

-Michelle

elvan

PRAIRIEROSELADY‌ I was probably asleep or trying to be when you wrote this.  Hope that things settled down, I am really proud of you for coming here and blogging HELP, that is a huge step forward.  We all had moments that were real challenges, we are all stronger for getting through them.

I have to work today so I won't be around until later, if then.  Some Saturdays, I collapse when I get home, we shall see about this day.

Big hug,

Ellen