cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rbrown53

Joel Spitzer

Jump to solution

Someone had poster a link to get to  Joel Spitzer and I think Allen Carr. I can't seem to find it now, would  someone please help me out.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Youngatheart.7.4.12 wrote:

You can find Joel Spitzer at whyquit.com.  We aren't allowed to give out the link for Allen Carr because of copyright rules.  You can find a free pdf by doing a search for "free PDF Allen Carr Easy Way to Quit Smoking."  You should be able to find a copy at your local library, too.

Joel's book is available on his website. Allen's book, however, is not free online and it would be considered stealing to obtain it that way. It can however be purchased for a nominal cost through an authorized e-book distributor like Apple iBooks, Google Play Books, Amazon, etc (see my post here to get links). 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team

View solution in original post

2 Replies

You can find Joel Spitzer at whyquit.com.  We aren't allowed to give out the link for Allen Carr because of copyright rules.  You can find a free pdf by doing a search for "free PDF Allen Carr Easy Way to Quit Smoking."  You should be able to find a copy at your local library, too.

Youngatheart.7.4.12 wrote:

Joel's book is available on his website. Allen's book, however, is not free online and it would be considered stealing to obtain it that way. It can however be purchased for a nominal cost through an authorized e-book distributor like Apple iBooks, Google Play Books, Amazon, etc (see my post here to get links). 

Mark
EX Community Manager

EX Community Admin Team