Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Day 3 tips

Any tips for day 3 on the patch 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Barb102

Hey great job on day 3!  Not sure want you want to know. I’m on the patch day 32. I’m on 21 mgs per my doctor after this week I go to 14   For me this is working , there is a lot info on this site about quit smoking aids. If u have a specific question I’d be happy to try and help you. 

Barb

Awesome Day 3!!!!! I am also on patch, but was started on the 14mg. It's extended CQ release and has kept me 

on more level ground. If you changed your morning routine some already. I'd add NEVER skip breakfast! Don't call coffee or tea your breakfast. Our bodies are RE-booting and Need Fuel for the new day. Breakfast gives me more strength, keeps the blood sugar level and I'm just more positive about the day. I don't have a crystal ball, so I really don't know how it will unfold.....I choose to look at it positively and embrace whatever it brings.... I was always really

uptight about anything or anyone throwing a kink in my day!!! How unrealistic to live my whole life that way....

TO GO WITH FLOW IS BRINGING ME THE FIRST CALMNESS MY LIFE HAS EVER KNOWN......I AM

DISCOVERING TRUE RELAXATION.... A GOOD STRETCHING,TONING AND STRENGTHENING PROGRAM

REALLY BRINGS HUGE BENEFITS WITHOUT DOING US ALL IN. There are many on the net........Have a Blessed Day. Prairie

0 Kudos
MichelleDiane

Hi Shadowluv420.  I have been using the patch since the beginning of January.  I finished the first 6 weeks on 21mg and stepped down to 14mg last week.  I didn't notice a big change since the decrease.  I believe it has to do with really adapting to a new lifestyle, which does not include smoking.  I still have my moments, but that was at the higher dosage as well.  I plan on continuing with the patch through the completion of 7mg for two weeks.  This will start next weekend.  Just keep moving forward.  You will be fine.

-Michelle

0 Kudos