cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Beach bonfire party

Here we go on the beach getting ready for racing today at Daytona 500 

Have a big banquet on the beach lots to eat and drink the waters warm going to start this bonfire up I just quit today but I have 6 to throw in the fire let's get this started

Tags (1)
7 Replies
indingrl

Thanks shadowlove420 and CONGRATS ON STAYING NICOTINE FREE NO MATTER WHAT!!!! Great decision and throwing 6 death sticks in the beach bonfire!!!! YAHOOOOOOO FOR YOU SHADOWLOVE420! Keep on keeping on!!!! TODAY for ME ONLY BY GODS GRACE THROWING IN 133,000 death sticks and I am dancing around the fire PRAISING MY DADDY GOD AND MY LORD JESUS AND THANKING MY HOLY COMFORTER FOR KEEPING ME NICOTINE FREE ONE BREATH AT A TIME TODAY in MY Lord Jesus name amen HOORAY FOR GOD!!! Thank you Shadowluv429 for the invite! May God bless you double for your trouble in My Lord Jesus name amen PLEASE take what HELPS and let go of the rest to be HELPFUL is MY only aim thank you!

0 Kudos
JACKIE1-25-15

Congratulations on your quit.  You have come to the right place. Study read blog.  Bookend your days here. I am with you and throwing in 11203.  Stay close.  Is your tool kit ready?

That's the BEST Party you will ever have!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!

You are in my prayers!!!!!! I'll be around,as also pretty New in my Quit...

Prairie 12 DOF

I’ll get your fire roaring with 35,795 cigarettes to throw in. Have fun!

Daniela2016

Here are mine: 14,189 for your beautiful fire!

Related image

Let's add my 76,620 cigarettes to your fire. And I don't miss a single one!

ONWARD TO FREEDOM!!!

Chuck

AnnetteMM

1693 Cancer Sticks thrown onto the fire!  And that's $846.50 in my pocket

(NYS is expensive!)