cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

PART 3-HOW THE TECH STUFF PLAYED OUT

Mazy and I walked a little,it was 88, sunny with breeze. Now it is 79 and a little breezier.

My old fur-baby didn't want to go any further...Brought her home, walked some more. I took

my cans over the place they belong. I HAVE A NEW THING FOR NOT CAVING

WHEN STRESSED OR ANGRY.....FOR THAT LONG 101 LIST, I REFER TO

OFTEN.....We have a can smasher there. Believe ME after 3 dz. cans, I was totally decompressed! Back on solid ground and still a NON-Smoker!!!!

Dell will send a box for me to send my PC to a Service Center. This was after

run diagnostics for hours by remote. It's almost 4 yrs. old, but I had put  24/7 Premium Service on it. The service runs out in March and can't be renewed...They only offer that type service 4 yrs. on age of electronics.

Tech person, believes it is the Hard drive and possibly the Mother board.

The thing is: it has a documented history of this issue over the time, I've had this PC. Never been used heavily, as I prefer my Desktop. The Desktop is too bulky for Travel. 

They understand I have to head north beginning of March. They said, this will be repaired and repaired promptly. If for some reason, we are ready to

depart and no Laptop...then they will return it to my main home....I just didn't need this on the LONG List of stuff that has to be done before departing....

After Apple confirming for me some suspicious mail supposedly from Apple as a Scam...........  The beginning of the DAY WAS SO WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

I'm now back to my good place and ready to make up the stuff for tacos.

I'm so sorry,I couldn't pop in on the other newer Quits like myself today.

I will have a very hard time communicating with the site while Laptop is gone.

My arthritis makes it very difficult to type on those tiny phone keys.

I hope everyone understands...I'll be reading even if I can't respond much.

Thank You for the Support.... There have been some tough places in last few days... Ex-ers were Fantastic in Support and Helped Me stay on track.....

Hang in there Newbies as well as others.........

ENCOURAGEMENT QUOTE.jpg

4 Replies
indingrl

Most excellent staying quit no matter what this day holds....unexpected things or long sufferings from emotional and mental  warfare...to just one of those days....you my beloved RECOVERING NICOTINE SISTER AND I AM VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU.... DID IT.....Not one puff ever! Great victory living a NICOTINE FREE LIFESTYLE! CONGRATS PrairieRoseLady I am so joy filled for you and thanking you for helping ME remain quit with you today! Keep on keeping on

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT....without the site,as in past Quits,I would have cussed(which I seldom do)

and then threw my Quit Away!!!!  HANG IN THERE WITH ME!!!!!  I AM VERY CALM THIS SUNDAY MORNING... Each day,I seem to be more mellow....It's a little scary but very welcoming to feeling like you are running wide open inside all the time.......

I think, I'll tell Hubby I need my own can smasher mounted in my little room off the entry!!!!!!

I know he has 1 in the shop...He keeps a death trap in there.........No One will steal his tools,

as they'd have  an accident trying to find them! I refuse to enter!!!!

It was very therapeutic!!!!!  

0 Kudos
elvan

Good job, lady!  Those can smashers can be very therapeutic.

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT....without the site,as in past Quits,I would have cussed(which I seldom do)

and then threw my Quit Away!!!!

I think, I'll tell Hubby I need my own can smasher mounted in my little room off the entry!!!!!!

I know he has 1 in the shop...He keeps a death trap in there.........No One will steal his tools,

as they'd have  an accident trying to find them! I refuse to enter!!!!

It was very therapeutic!!!!!  

0 Kudos