cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

STRESSED AND CHECKING IN WITH THE NEWBIES

1ST. OFF!!!!!!! THE DAY started off well! Got up early,ate,dressed and went to exercise class! After caring for my fur-baby. I wasn't up to the power walking class afterwards. I didn't want to return to my park model,felt a little Uneasy....I Don't know why???? I grabbed coffee in the clubhouse,went out on the patio,pulled chairs into the sunshine. I stayed there reading my kindle and enjoying a pc game while letting that beautiful warm sunshine wash over me. I didn't have time to check into the group before my class....SORRY 

Before leaving there to start home, I started checking my mail. I found 1 in Spam file wanting me to confirm a purchase of monthly music from I-Tunes. I just had a feeling something wasn't right. Pulled up the Apple phone no. and called in. Took 3 calls to take care of the issue!!!!! I FELT LIKE I WAS HEADED FOR A MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!! 1st. automated tag,then 1st. person needed to transfer me to another dept area. Transferred, 20 minutes later,I'm still listening to music and waiting for the human. Then I begin to worry,I'm not connected to Apple and I hang up.  2nd. call, ends up getting cut off before I have a live HUMAN!!!!!!!!!

I NOW PRAYING AND FEEL LIKE I AM CRUMBLING!!!!! 3rd CALL, I HAVE A HUMAN RIGHT AWAY.....

I have all the info. on a piece of paper. We go through some stuff and identify  that even an EXCELLENT FAKE..... I had not responded to it! Yippy for ME!!!!!!! I would have been billed by some scammer every month (for however long, until I caught it on my bills) I also would have compromised myself !!! The REASON I even questioned the mail was something different, but slightly similar earlier this month. I had the info. on how and who to reach at Apple. THANK GOD! I wasn't in a MENTAL FOG MOMENT!!!!!  We take care of that Mess! I decided, to check in with the group, before walking Mazy and lunch.

Only to boot up PC and find my scans revealed a problem I don't know how to HANDLE! So, I have to call my Tech People...... I'm walking off this Batch of Stress 1st. !!!!!!!  I'll EAT, call the Techs and HOPEFULLY IT DOESN'T EAT UP REST OF THE DAY!!!!!!!!!

HERE IS THE POSITIVE OF THE WHOLE MESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NOT 

CAVED IN TO THE STRESS,FRUSTRATION AND ANGER!!!!!!! I AM STILL

FREE AND A NON-SMOKER!!!!!!    I will be back sometime before I go to BED

TONIGHT!!!!! SAY A LITTLE PRAYER FOR PRAIRIE...AS THE TECH PEOPLE TEND TO UPSET ME.....WHILE ADDRESSING MY UNIT!!!!!!

I will update this later..........

0 Kudos
7 Replies
bonniebee

Hi don't let the stress get to ya ! Deep breaths sweetheart l !   Such is life but I sure can relate even after 3 years I can really hanker for that nasty sickerette when I am very stressed out and angry ! 

Never quit on your quit I just tell myself it will pass , as I take some deep relaxing breaths !

Hang in there Prairie you are doing it ....KOKO !

0 Kudos
Giulia

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR.  Anger, a many-headed creature.  Get it out.  Get it all out!  lol  Hang in.  The day is more than half over.

0 Kudos
elvan

Hang in there, smoking wouldn't help anything and it WOULD make you feel terrible.  I hate issues with my computer or my phone,  I hate issues with anything involving possible spammers.  I know of many people who have been caught up in some very expensive scams.  You are doing SO WELL.  Keep it up.

Ellen

0 Kudos
MichelleDiane

Hang in there Prairie!

0 Kudos
Barb102

How very annoying !  But you did head for a cig. You did great. Hang in there. Where are u with sunshine and warmth?  We are getting snow. Ulch I want to be outside!  Hang in there and send some sunshine

Barb

0 Kudos

Holding Strong and still a Non-smoker!!!! Forecast for today is now 89 for the high. Just finished the 

laundry. Have walked my Mazy girl. I NEED A POWER WALK and she is really slowing down....Gonna do that,

while soaking up the beautiful Sunshine....A little snack and I'm going to the pool! We haven't been able to use the pool alot this winter. Last winter there were only a few days the outside,TX shaped pool wasn't used.

This is a Ponseitta...1 plant....here in there native climate.............Thought you like to see it......

Ponseitta in Texas.jpg

anaussiemom

Wow!  Stunning.

0 Kudos