cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Give and get support around quitting

Nymous

It can only get better !!

I completed day 7. Feeling great. The last 7 days was really crazy. Day 5, 6 and 7 was really terrible. I have quit before and know the drill but for some strange reason this time it was different, the cravings werevery intense and never went away. Yesterday I could not sleep. Was awake until 3:00 AM, snacking on whatever I could lay my hands on. The thought of going to the nearest gas station and smoke just one cig did cross my mind.

In the past every time that thought came I have given up , telling myself that one cig would not make any difference and I know that every single time it had resulted in a relapse.

I was determined not to go through the process again. Kept telling myself that I did not want to lose the battle. I kept reading the blogs here and the battle that everyone is going through on this site and it gave me strength. 

I feel a lot better today. The cravings are still there but definitely not as bad as 5, 6 and 7.

I am proud of myself and i want to thank everyone on this site. You are all a inspiration and motivation .

1 Reply
anaussiemom

Lord it has to!!  Gahhhhhhhhhhhhh

0 Kudos